Bonding with your Baby (0-9 Months) – Family Consult
This celebration of early communication and bonding can be in-person or adapted for an online meeting, according to what suits you and your family best.
During the session we will:
- Explore your story since the arrival of your little one
- Observe your baby’s cues and behavioural language, and what they are telling us
- Discuss the family’s daily routine a little
- Run through the evidence-based Newborn Behavioural Observations (NBO) system – see more here: https://www.brazelton.co.uk/
- Have a look at play positions and ideas
- Identify issues (if any) and strategies to try, and plan for further support if needed
Includes an NBO Record Parent Keepsake and The First Relationship leaflet.
Email Patricia at BabyInterPlay@gmail.com for more information and scheduling.